Shah Deniz (SD) field was discovered in 1999. It is one of the world’s largest gas-condensate fields, with 40 trillion cubic feet – over 1 trillion cubic meters – of gas in place. It is located on the deep water shelf of the Caspian Sea, 70 km south-east of Baku, in water depths ranging from 50 to 500 m. Shah Deniz field is operated by British Petroleum.
Description of services:
– Unloading line pipes from ocean vessels to pipe stockyards in port Varna and Burgas;
– Loading line pipes from stockyards Varna and Burgas to river vessels (incl.L/S/D) + further delivery by sea/river to Baku;
– Loading line pipes from stockyards Varna and Burgas to railcars (incl.L/S/D) + further delivery by rail to Baku;
– Ship Agency of ocean vessels and river vessels;
– Customs formalities;
– Organizing rail transport Varna – Baku.
2014 – presently