Located in western Kazakhstan, Tengiz field covers 2,500 square kilometers with one of the world onshore deepest reservoir as lying between 4,000 and 6,000 meter deep.
Description of services:
– Set up of Black sea transshipment base;
– Local logistics support of preparation/construction works – construction of ro-ro facilities for ocean vessels and river barges in Varna or Burgas;
– Unloading heavy modules from ocean vessels;
– Loading modules on river barges (incl.L/S/D) for further transport to Caspian sea; – Ship agency service of project vessels;
– Customs agency service, permission procedures;
– Local supply of materials, manpower and other services;
To start in first quarter 2017, though preliminary operations in 2016.